King’s College London is looking for young Americans with a high capacity to apply for Marshall scholarships in the UK funded by the Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission.
The grant is applicable to those eligible candidates who wish to pursue postgraduate studies at any institution in the United Kingdom in any field of study.
The Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission awards scholarships and scholarships to American students for postgraduate and post-doctoral studies and research in UK universities. It is a non-departmental public body of the British Office of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs.
Why should it apply to this program? The program offers a great opportunity for American students to get an education in the UK. Thanks to this opportunity, students can take full advantage of employment and employment services to help ensure their placement.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: United States of America candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to qualify for this fund, candidates must obtain their first university degree from a four-year accredited college or university in the United States.
- The applicant must have obtained an average grade of not less than 3.7 in their grade and have a GPA of 3.7 at the time of application.
- The candidate must have graduated from his first university or university after April 2017.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in this scholarship, competitors are required to enroll in postgraduate courses at any institution in the United Kingdom. After being hired, candidates can apply for the education award through the official Marshall Scholarship website.
- Supporting Documents:Candidates are recommended to attach the four letters of recommendation and the support letter, personal statement and a CV.
- Admission Requirements:To confirm, candidates are recommended to keep their previous degree certificates at a recognized American university. UU.
- Language Requirement:Candidates may be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study.
Marshall’s support will cover tuition fees, the cost of living, the annual scholarship of the book, the scholarship of the thesis, research grants and for daily trips, taxes to and from the United States and, where applicable, a contribution to the support of a dependent spouse.