Candidates are invited to join the president’s international scholarship of excellence sponsored by the University of Toronto. The scholarship is open only to national and international students.
The award supports those candidates who demonstrate exceptional academic results and wish to continue their university studies for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Considered one of the best universities in the world for intensive research, guided by invention and innovation, the University of Toronto offers more than 700 undergraduate and 200 undergraduate degrees. It provides access to education for those who wish to learn the basics and improve their skills.
Why at the University of Toronto? The university supports students to develop the skills and reputation they need to embark on a path of intellectual discovery and professional success for life. In addition to this, students will also improve their knowledge and work experience through the University of Toronto’s Work and Study Program.
Application Deadline: Applications are automatically considered for this application .
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be applying to the first year of direct-entry undergraduate studies.
- Must be a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a statement of purpose and objectives, official test scores, three letters of reference, resume/curriculum vitae, and transcripts or mark sheets with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements when they come to study at the University of Toronto.
The funding program includes a $10,000 entrance award in the student’s first year of studies, access to part-time on-campus employment during the second year, and guaranteed access to an international learning opportunity during their U of T experience.