Do you have a burning desire to study in New Zealand? In that case, go ahead and take advantage of this opportunity to apply for the Alumni scholarship at the University of Canterbury.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support to deserving New Zealand and international students to carry out graduate and graduate activities.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four bursaries are available
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries:Competitors from New Zealand and around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Degree and master’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Category A Scholarships: Scholarships are available for full-time study in a university program for a university degree, in the first year of enrollment of a beneficiary in a university study program. Applicants must be required to complete or complete a university admission qualification and have studied at secondary level during the year of application.
- Category B Scholarships: The applicant must apply for one year for a program for a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate diploma or for the final year of a program for an honorary diploma.
How to Apply
To obtain this educational award, it is mandatory that all participants take the statement in university and university studies. After being admitted, candidates can apply for a scholarship.
Additional Information for Admission
- Candidates can be asked for a statement of motivation, a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Before submitting the application, you must verify that you meet the additional income requirements for each grade you intend to study.
- Must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded up to $ 5,000.